No, you can use the same username and password to access LSAC.org and OS.LSAC.org.
Articles in this section
- Will the new Navigation bar be showing as I take my Official LSAT exam?
- How do I access my LSAT Prep Test as an account holder?
- How do I access my LSAT Prep Test as an LSAT Prep Plus ® subscriber?
- What happens when my Official LSAT Prep Plus℠ subscription expires?
- How can I renew my Official LSAT Prep Plus℠ subscription?
- How Does The Practice Test Differs From an Actual LSAT?
- Why am I getting "Error receiving data from the server" when I log in to LawHub?
- Having other issues?
- Having trouble logging in?
- Do I need to create another username and password to access my JD account?