This will change your section time for all practice tests in both Self-Paced and Exam Mode:
- In your account settings, under LSAT Test Setting place your custom time in the Minutes Per Section box. (Note: Minutes Per section must be between 35 and 480 minutes.).
- Click on Save and your new custom time will be added to all test in both Self-Paced and Exam Mode:
Self-Paced and Exam Mode Selection Page
This will change your test time for all four sections in this one practice test.
- Click on the test and mode you would like.
- In the minutes per section box place your custom time. (Note: Minutes Per section must be between 35-480.)
- Click start and your Exam will begin with your new custom time.