If you have not already done so, please try to log in using your existing Username and Password, even if you are unsure of your Password. This is a critical step. (please see steps below)
- Step One: Put in your username in all caps
- Step Two: Put in your password. If you forgot your password type in abc into the password box and continue to step three
- Step Three: Click Sign in
- Step Four: If you forgot your password Click on your “Forgot your password?” to reset your password.
If you are still unable to access your account, please try the following steps:
- Click the following link to reset your Password: https://os.lsac.org . Click the ‘Log in to Your Account’ button, and then click the ‘Forgot your password?’ link.
- Click the following link to reset your Username: https://os.lsac.org Click the ‘Log in to Your Account’ button, and then click the ‘Forgot your username?’ link
- Username and Password Requirements: 8 to 16 characters, containing 3 out of 4 of the following: lowercase characters, uppercase characters, digits (0-9), and one or more of the following symbols: @ # $ % ^ & * - _ ! . ?
If you continue to experience difficulty accessing your account, please contact our Technical Support Department at Support@lsac.org or call 215.968.1393 for assistance.