You can access LawHub on a laptop, desktop computer, tablet, or mobile device so long as it's internet-connected. To better emulate the experience of taking the Digital LSAT, you may wish to take the practice tests on a tablet if you have access to one. Taking the practice test on a non-touchscreen device using a mouse or trackpad will help you to get comfortable with the Digital LSAT, but you should be aware that the features on the actual Digital LSAT, including scrolling, are engaged through a touchscreen.
Articles in this section
- Navigating in and out of “LSAT Writing text area” in Windows when using JAWS in Chrome & Firefox
- Navigating in and out of “LSAT Writing text area” in Mac OS when using Voiceover in Chrome and Firefox
- Navigating in and out of “LSAT Writing text area” with Narrator in Chrome on Windows
- Why am I having issues with Safari on Mac, iOS, or iPadOS
- On what devices can I use LawHub?
- What Operating systems are supported?
- What browser is recommended to access Official LSAT Prep Plus℠?
- How can I retrieve my username?
- How do I reset my password?