If you are working with a TestPrep company and you are getting "Error receiving data from the server" it most likely means you have not yet "linked" with this company yet.
You should have received an email from Official LSAC email@example.com . In this email you will see a link that you need to click on in order to link with the TestPrep company.
When you click on this link you will be taken to the login page, once you login you will then be linked.
If you can not find this email you will need to reach out to the TestPrep company and ask them to resend this email to you or reach out to us via Zendesk
If you are not working with a TestPrep company a browser setting is most likely causing this issue.
Please follow the steps below to help resolve this issue. After you make the updates, please clear the cache, refresh the browser and log back into your LawHub account.
- If you are using a Mac:
- Make sure your MacOS is running on OS 10.15.4 or newer
- If you are using Safari:
- Make sure that “Prevent cross-site traffic” is turned off, here is a link to show you how: (https://lsac.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360046003674-Why-am-I-having-issues-with-Safari-on-Mac-iOS-or-iPadOS
- If you are using Google:
- Make sure “Do not Track” is off, here is a link to google support to show you how:(https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2790761?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en)
- For any browser you are using:
- Make sure "Block-third-party cookies" is not checked or turned on in browser settings.
As always, if you need any further assistance please submit a ticket via Zendesk and our support team will gladly help you!